iPilot is the first episode of the first season of the Nicklelodeon TV show iCarly. It is the most viewed episode of any iCarly episode with over 13 million people watching it's original broadcast. Following closely behind is iSave Your Life a littlle over 12 million viewers.
Carly is a young teenager living in Seattle. When her friend Freddie accidenally leaks a video of her and her best friend Sam onto the Internet, they decide to create an online web show.
- This is the first of the eighty episodes ever aired.
- Following this episode, every title for the episodes started with a lowercas "i" meaning "internet." However, in most episodes, it is used like it's referring to someone, although in some foreign countries the names are changed
- On iCarly.com this episode is called "iPremiere".
- In a book adaption, the author cuts out the pointy boobs part, and replaces it with pointy ears.
- Sam says each show has a topic, but this tradition ended up at some point during the series.
- Photodock is a Parody of Photoshop, while SplashFace is a Parody of YouTube and Facebook.
- Sam makes a reference to the book Green Eggs and Ham when she says, "Sam I am", which refers to one of the characters in the book called "Sam".
- Because of the fact that they talked about "pointy boobs" so much, they do not air this episode on television anymore. Yet, you can still watch the episode on nick.com.